Police clearance requests

In the event that you have lived in Belgium, France, Germany or the United Kingdom and require police clearance certification (usually for an employer), you may find the following links handy.

Disclosure Scotland: if you live outside the UK, you will need to request a paper application form.

Demander votre extrait de casier juridique, bulletin no 3: If you live outside France, you can request your file. They will require a copy of your identification papers before they can proceed.

Extrait du casier judiciaire: If you live outside Belgium, this can be requested in respect of your time living in Belgium, via email, fax or letter.

Fuhrungszeugnis: If you live outside Germany, you can apply for it using the form linked to on this page, either in French, German or English. The certificate of good behaviour will be returned in German only.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *